What am I paying for ?
- The initial consult fee includes the allocated consult time
- Any supplements (herbs, tinctures, cell salts, flower essences) are charged if provided by our office. Shipping is on actuals
- Followup meetings usually with a 2-week gap are required to gauge the efficacy of the protocol
What are free Check-in calls
- A Check-in Call is intended to be a brief consult and can usually be taken care of in 10 minutes or less
- If an Acute or a Focus consult (usually 15 to 30 minutes) is required, it can often be scheduled later that day
- Calls are generally answered each day, and emails are answered as time allows, which can be delayed during times of travel or a high volume of clients
- If there is any concern that requires a prompt response, or if you haven’t received an email response in the timeframe they require, please call the office
- The client is responsible for payment of all fees at the time of the consult
- Payment may be made with Cash, Check or Bank Transfers
- A $40 fee will be charged for any check returned to this office unpaid
Cancellations: Life happens
If it is necessary to cancel/reschedule an appointment, an email notification of schedule change must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
Calendared appointments represent time that was scheduled for the client.
A full fee will be charged for appointments that are missed or canceled late.